Monday, December 3, 2007

The Answers to All Your Questions!

The Austin American-Statesman posted a list of several UT athlete's iPod workout playlists and, of course, Colt McCoy's was revealed. After months of speculation, here's the music Colt listens to to get "pumped up":

1. (tie) 'She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy,' Kenny Chesney and 'I Can Still Make Cheyenne,' George Strait
2. 'Good Directions,' Billy Currington
3. 'Tuesday's Gone,' Lynyrd Skynyrd
4. 'Big City,' Merle Haggard
5. 'Cowboy Song,' Thin Lizzy
6. 'Yellow Ledbetter,' Pearl Jam
7. 'Bad Company,' Bad Company
8. 'Hotel California,' Eagles
9. 'Lost and Found,' Randy Rogers Band
10. 'She's Every Woman,' Garth Brooks

I couldn't have made up a better list. It just seems so perfect! Pearl Jam seems very out of place. I like how number one is a tie. As if Colt were working out, says to himself "George is just not cutting it this morning" and switches over to "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy." I mean, "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy"! It doesn't get any better than that! I also realized that Colt and I could never by iPod friends 'cause my list is a little...um...different. Still some George Strait though.

In other news, congrats to the UT basketball team for doing what the football team couldn't do all year: beat a real team.

1 comment:

Travis said...

how do you do cardio to george strait? and it's not even the fireman song!