Monday, December 17, 2007

Slow News Week

We apologize for the lack of updates. It seems Colt has continued his downward spiral but unfortunately our photographer has gone on strike and Colt has done a good job of hanging in places we dare not tread.
We digress. A few weeks ago, Colt was scheduled to attend UT Athletics Career Day. I found this out from his Sorority Girl publicist who is now on better terms with McCoy McBlog I must add. Unfortunately, Colt was a no-show to Career Day for no apparent reason. I called up his publicist and instead of answering any real questions, she offered to have lunch with me so that I could give her a list of questions to ask Colt on our behalf. I declined in hopes of getting real information. She then said that career day "just wasn't that important to Colt," despite the fact that many a non-famous Longhorn athlete attended in hopes of getting career advice from the McCoy himself.
Luckily, this event was pre-strike Fernando and through some staunch negotiating, we managed to pry two photos from his filthy picketing hands.


The McCoy McBlog is now accepting applications for a new photographer.

No comments: