Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Random Randomness


Here's a few things I wanted to share but felt that they did not deserve their own post.

1) Colt's hair. It has gotten noticeably shaggier over this season, a far cry from the clean cut church boy of yesteryear.

Old Colt: "Hey guys, that totally cool Christian rock band is in town. No, it's okay. My mom will drive us!"



New Colt: "We're totally skipping class on Monday!"


"I'll have another White Russian over here. That's vodka AND milk!"


So I'm torn. Should he cut his hair? Discuss.


2) Other Colt has some hair issues too.

I mean, oh my God. That's the state of Hawaii branded into his hair, by the way, which isn't the most photogenic state considering it was basically made by volcano diarrhea. I don't know if his hair's still like this, though. He was injured. Maybe that knocked some sense into him. I mean...jeez. He looks like an albino with an unfortunate birthmark.

3) Sam Bradford, remember him? He was injured in the Oklahoma game against Tech. A friend of a friend told me that Pony really gets around with the Big 12 QBs and Bradford's injury was an intentional hit by a Tech running back...ordered by none other than Graham Harrell! Oh the scandal! Look out Stephen McGee!

4) Finally, in honor of our game against A&M, I found this little YouTube nugget. Remember that really bad movie with Tommy Lee Jones about cheerleaders that featured UT and remember how bad it was? Well, at least we're not A&M, whose football team was featured in The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas. Enjoy!







Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: