Monday, October 22, 2007

Baylor Game Recap

There's a clause in every Texas coach's contract that stipulates that if they loose to Baylor they are immediately fired. It's true. Look it up. Old Macky put that clause to the test on Saturday by barely beating Baylor 31-10. Don't let the score fool you. It was close up until the forth quarter, when Baylor fumbled like 84 times or something and saved us Texas (and Colt) fans the embarrassment of loosing in Waco. Back in the day, I used to go to the Baylor games in Waco 'cause its the only one my dad would shell out money for (the tickets price is something like two cans of food for the food drive or something). We would always blow them out 100-0 or a score close to that. Not this time however. Might I also add, as someone who lived in the vicinity of Waco, that you should never visit. They don't allow dancing, like the town in Footloose. It also smells. Bad. And it's boring. And it has been known to harbor really creepy cult members (Baylor students notwithstanding...)

But a win is a win. Complicating problems, Fernando did not take the best pictures Saturday afternoon so there aren't many. He will be punished accordingly. Hopefully he'll get his act together by next week when Colt...i mean...the team returns to town to play the Nebraska Cornholers (I kid!). Pictures? Pictures..


Colt shakes some sexually-frustrated woman's hand who doesn't deserve it. The woman on the right is trying to attack him. The guy on the left is totally snubbed. Everyone else looks on in awe. Guy back and center is kinda creepy.

A Baylor defender tries to strip Colt...of the ball! Number 44 goes for broke and makes a grab. No wonder Colt looks so damn scared. I'd also like to add here that I like Colt's shoes.

This might as well be called the BrownBlog as well since Macky is just as fascinating. I can't tell if he's celebrating a touchdown or if he just saw Jesus (maybe both?). Not to be rude, cause I have his best interests in mind, but he needs to loose a little weight. I really cant figure out what's wrong. He's fairly skinny overall, but it's just kinda hanging over.

So that's it for the game. Not much to say. There weren't even any good pictures of the pants. I found it interesting that Macky did not "congratulate" the Baylor coach. Hey, even Mack Brown has standards!

In other news, every time I research Colt I come across another quarterback. His name is Colt Brennan, and he plays for Hawaii and is apparently very good. And his name's Colt! Did I mention that? Apparently, him and our Colt were in a competition last year to see who could throw the most touchdowns and make a record or something. Our Colt won, or course. So this Colt Brennan kid. I think he is better than our Colt in one essential area. Interceptions? No! Shirtless pics!



Anyone want to go to Hawaii soon? Thus I had to revise my fantasy a little...



So my question for you, dear reader (I use the singular cause there is only one): which Colt makes your horses run?

1 comment:

Travis said...

wow that brennan really is impressive...and damn fernando! he must've been on siesta all weekend